Thank You for an Amazing French Night Out 2016!
Families, alumni, staff and friends of The Little French School came together on Sunday, March 13 at St. Mary’s Episcopal Church for a lovely event in support of our school. We could not be more thrilled to announce that French Night Out 2016 was our most successful event to-date, with over $27,000 in contributions brought in through the event!
Our warmest “mercis” to everyone who attended, planned, donated to or supported the auction effort, including but not limited to the following special contributors as well as the huge list of community supporters below:
- Anonymous Donors who offered us a a Match Donation of $9000!
- LightCounting for the generous $1000 donation
- Jaime and Betsy Yraguen for making the trek and pulling off an amazing auction
- Ib Hamide and Cafe Soriah for the amazing meal
- Barbara Walraet for the lovely desserts
- Jabula for the beautiful music, Sharon from the University of Oregon’s Internation Cultural Service Program for the dancing
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church for hosting us yet again
- The LFS Board of Directors (Kyra Weaver, Annie Powell, Anna Penny, Brendon Powell) and Planning Committee Members (Jessica & Phil Barnhart, Reid Weaver, Cynthia Stenger Riplinger, Renee Isley) as well as our table decorators (Claire Matese, Jessica Schuman, Jessica Barnhart, Kyra Weaver, Annie Powell, Cynthia Stenger Riplinger, Anna Penny, Valicia Erickson, and Sara Bowman) and Staff.
Thank You to Our 2016 Community Supporters:
Anonymous Donors Offering a Match Donation up to $9000!
LightCounting for the $1000 donation
∗ Café Soriah ∗ Oakshire Brewing ∗ The Bier Stein ∗ Provisions Market Hall ∗ McMenamins ∗ Falling Sky Brewing ∗ Beppe & Gianni’s Trattoria ∗ Sizzle Pie ∗ Off the Waffle ∗ Red Wagon Creamery ∗ Poppi’s Anatolia ∗ Territorial Vineyards ∗ Noble Estate Winery ∗ Sweet Cheeks Winery ∗ Domaine Serene ∗ Smith Family Bookstore ∗ Berg’s Ski & Snowboard Shop ∗ Eugene Symphony ∗ Skeie’s Jewelers ∗ Fremouw Photography ∗ Joe Parker Guitars & Effects ∗ Onsen ∗ Eugene Emeralds ∗ UO Athletics ∗ Hana in Bloom ∗ Willamalane Park & Recreation District ∗ WildCraft Cider ∗ Giorgio’s ∗ Dancing Weasel Toy Store ∗ Wildlife Safari ∗ Jerry’s Home Improvement ∗ Lane Forest Products ∗ True Value ∗ Winter Green Farm ∗ Tourmaline Creek Farm ∗ Alison Walker/Pamplemousse Spa ∗ Body of Light ∗ flex Studios ∗ UrbanWaxx ∗ Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory ∗ NEWTW!ST ∗ Bounce ∗ Get Air ∗ Oregon Ballet Academy ∗ Academic Achievement Center ∗ Jordan Kemp Sports Camp ∗ Sisters Coffee Company ∗ Dutch Bros. ∗ PyroNorthwest ∗ Blue Lotus Chai ∗ Park Street Cafe ∗ Sundance Natural Foods ∗ LubeIt USA ∗ Trader Joe’s ∗ Rick Steves’ Europe Inc. ∗ The Duck Store ∗ Redwood Northwest ∗ Oregon Contemporary Theater ∗ Very Little Theatre ∗ Bello Salon & Spa ∗ Runhub ∗ Swetback ∗ Lane 5 Crossfit ∗ Strength Lab Eugene ∗ Barnhart Family ∗ Powell Family ∗ Schuman Family ∗ Weaver Family ∗ Hougardy Family ∗ Riplinger Family ∗ Isley/Billups Family ∗ Cupo-Carleton Family ∗ Wells Family ∗ Philip Patti ∗ Mort Family ∗ Lynn-Skov Family ∗ LFS Staff and Parents
The Little French School is a non-profit program, supported only in part by tuition, so we rely on the support of our parents and community to meet our operating costs. Events like French Night Out give us a chance to come together in support of French immersion for our little ones, and ensure that the program can continue to provide quality early childhood education. We’ll continue to update this page with more information about ticket sales, auction packages, and other details for the event as we get closer. In the meantime, there are many ways to help us prepare an exciting event and join in the effort to support our school:
- Come to the event, and bring your friends and family!
- Consider sponsoring the cost of a staff ticket, or contact us about underwriting a portion of the event overhead (anything from wine glass rentals, to venue and auctioneer fees) so that more of the auction proceeds can go straight to the kids! Or, let us know if you can offer a Match Donation.
- Let us know if you are affiliated with a local business or vendor who might be willing to donate an item or service for the auction.
- Sign up to volunteer at the event itself (set up, clean up, etc.)
Thank you for supporting The Little French School!